**IMPORTANT** We are here to help in any way we can, however, opening a dispute with your credit card company will not be tolerated. Any disputes opened, regardless of outcome, will result in an immediate permanent ban from Comic Concepts. Our terms for returns, replacements, and exchanges are outlined below.
We offer Affirm as our Payment Plan option for collectors! Customers can sign up for Affirm and check eligibility at anytime with their Buy Now, Pay Later feature! If you have any questions regarding Affirm eligibility, please click here! We do not offer refunds on deposits if you are declined for Affirm, so please make sure to research your eligibility with Payment Plans before placing an order.
Sometimes bad things happen to good collectibles, but never fear — we‘re here to help! Just contact us within 14 days of delivery, and we will be happy to assist you. If the item is damaged, we’ll pay for any shipping (though just know that we will ask for pictures of the damage and packaging). Please know that returns for full refunds are not accepted until all other options are exhausted, such as replacement and credits. Once we receive a return back, you’ll get the refund or replacement that you requested.
If you find yourself needing to start a return or exchange, please contact us.
My item is damaged or defective. How can you help?
Comic Concepts items are hand-crafted and painted, which can create small differences between each piece, thus making them truly unique and totally awesome. While these variations are not considered flaws, items that arrive with actual production defects or those that have been damaged in transit can be exchanged (based on stock availability), or returned for a full refund if all other options are exhausted. In these cases, Comic Concepts will assist you in returning the item at our expense.
For our U.S. collectors, we will provide a pre-paid label. For our international collectors, damaged and replacements will likely be in the form of credit if the manufacturer does not offer replacements.
We may also be able to make your piece whole again by providing parts! However, please know that this is dependent upon stock availability and the interchangeability of each component.
If you are shipping to/from an APO or FPO address, we will follow up on your inquiry with specific return instructions.
I changed my mind and no longer want to keep the item. Am I able to return it for a refund?
You can return your purchase for a refund of the item price minus a 20% restocking fee. You will also be responsible for packing your figure as it arrived, and responsible for the shipping fee. For both domestic and international customers, we will provide you a shipping label for your convenience, and any label costs will be deducted from your refund. For our international collectors, we may have alternate return options, in which case our Returns team will follow up and advise you on available options based on your location.
How long until I get my refund?
My item was purchased for me as a gift. How can I get a replacement or return the item?
They must be a dear friend to present you with such a fantastic gift! Which is good, because we will need the original purchaser to contact us. They can send pictures or videos on your behalf, and we will work to the best of our abilities get the matter resolved to your satisfaction.
My item was lost, what should I do?
When your order leaves our warehouse, we provide you with tracking information so you can monitor your shipment and we can ensure safe delivery. However, we do understand that unexpected things can happen and sometimes shipments are lost to the abyss (maybe in the same place where all those single socks and hair ties go)!
If that happens, we are here to help! Simply reach out to us within 30 days and we can start an investigation into the whereabouts of your package. We will keep you updated about this process and, if the carrier is unable to locate the package or confirm delivery, we will set you up with a replacement or refund, depending on stock availability.
Why do you request pictures?
In the event that you are reporting damage to your collectible, we will request photos of the damage as well as the packaging. This is to ensure that our team has all the necessary information to evaluate the issue(s) and determine the optimal resolution for you.
What kind of photos do you need?
- A photo that clearly shows the issue.
- A photo of the larger area where the problem is located (not zoomed in, so we can easily identify the area of concern).
- Photos of the packaging that your collectible arrived in (this includes the brown shipping box, graphics art box, and inner packaging such as styrofoam, etc).
- A picture of the edition number from the underside of the base (required if the item has an edition size).
If I need to exchange an item, can I keep my same edition number?
We cannot guarantee your exchange will have the same edition number, but we will try our best!
Do you sell replacement parts?
At this time, Comic Concepts does not sell replacement parts.
What courier will you use for my replacement / replacement part?
Comic Concepts will use the most cost-efficient method by default. For domestic shipments, our preferred courier is UPS, although USPS is occasionally used as well. For international shipments, we will use both UPS and USPS.
What isn’t covered by the Return policy?
- Shipping cartons (the brown or ‘shipper’ box): These cartons (whether self-shippers or large cartons) are utilized solely to shield the collectible from damage during transit.
- Graphic (color or ‘art’ boxes): For distributed products, we only have a small number of replacement color boxes. We reserve those for shipments that have seen severe damage (large holes, crushed sides, long tears, water damage, etc.) Boxes that see light box stress (minor bends, creases, dented corners) during transit will not be eligible for a replacement graphics box.
- Replacements or replacement parts for sold-out or archived products: We do not guarantee replacement parts/pieces for long sold-out or archived items, regardless of whether you purchased from us or another vendor. This is why it is important to immediately open and inspect your collectible upon arrival.
- Orders reported as not delivered 90 days or more after shipment: These are not eligible for replacement or refund, so make sure you stay on top of your shipment tracking.
Important Things to Note
- The item must be returned in the same condition it was sent to you. There is no need to attempt a repair, as we like to inspect any damaged collectibles upon their return (for our own R&D purposes).
- Send back all figures, accessories, bases, original packaging, and outer shipping cartons. This includes the brown shipping box. If the original brown shipper cannot be used for any reason, please be sure to use a comparable box of an appropriate size with the return packaged securely within. Returning incomplete products may delay exchanges or refunds, and even prevent us from being able to assist you with future inquiries.
- Items that arrive with excessive damage due to improper repacking may be subject to additional fees, which is typically 10-50% of the product price. Please be sure to use the original packaging, and let us know if you need tips on how to properly pack your item so you don’t incur this fee!