- Reviews (0)
WETA Workshop Fountain Guard of the White Tree Statue Limited LOTR Collectible
Wētā Workshop was intrinsically involved in the design and physical effects manufacture for all three films of The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
To celebrate upcoming 20th anniversary of The Lord of The Rings, the team at Wētā Workshop have created a special line of polystone statues featuring Middle-earth’s major characters in their signature pose and clothing.
Silent and steadfast, for silk wrapped their faces as a reminder of their oath, he stood there, a sentinel of the realm, keeping a watchful eye over the White Tree.
Its roots, intertwined like the ancient bonds and vows of old, drank gently from the fountain’s waters, prolonging its final breath, while its branches, sparse strokes of ivory, danced gently in the breeze, whispering tales of a kingdom’s resilience.
The Fountain Guard’s watchful eyes scanned the horizon, ever on the lookout for any sign of danger. The fountain, with its delicate carvings and gentle splashing water, provided a soothing backdrop to his silent vigil, as if nature itself joined him in his resolute defence.
In this moment of stillness, the Fountain Guard became a living testament to the bravery of Gondor’s defenders, past and present. As long as he stood, unwavering and resolute, the heart of Gondor would continue to beat, undaunted and unbroken, against the tides of adversity. Don’t miss out on the WETA Workshop Fountain Guard of the White Tree Statue Limited LOTR Collectible and add it to your collection today!
Features Of The WETA Workshop Fountain Guard of the White Tree Statue Limited LOTR Collectible:
- 1:6 scale
- Limited Edition
- Made from high-quality polystone
- Fountain Guard sculpted by Daniel Holland
- Includes the White Tree of Gondor, hand sculpted by Shaun Bolton
- An iconic scene, recreated in celebration of the LOTR 20th Anniversary
- Immaculate detail made with reference to the original props and costume
- Featuring translucent resin to depict the fountain’s waters
- With a magnetic base, the Fountain Guard can be removed and placed wherever desired
- Also features a single blooming flower, signifying the return of the king
“Whenever you look at each collectible, for me, it just plunges me back, twenty plus years, to the day we may have been dressing this on to the actor, or test fitting it in the workshop, or frantically trying to get it ready for the shoot. Quite often, things would be made in the last minutes before we were filming, and this was one character that certainly fit that bill.”
– Richard Taylor – CEO & Co-founder, Wētā Workshop
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.