- Reviews (0)
Hot Toys Sandtrooper Sergeant and Dewback Figure Set Sixth Scale Star Wars Limited Collectible
Stormtroopers™ dispatched to desert worlds wear specialized gear and are nicknamed Sandtroopers, their ranks can be identified by the colored pauldrons they wear. Sandtroopers are equipped with standard Stormtrooper armor augmented with cooling units, a helmet sand filter, and a survival backpack with extra rations and water. While hunting for the Death Star™ plans on Tatooine, a Sandtrooper Sergeant rode on a Dewback in order to search through the vast desert.
Comic Concepts and Hot Toys are thrilled to introduce an astonishing sixth-scale collectible Star Wars action figure set featuring the Sandtrooper Sergeant and Dewback inspired by Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope to recreate the iconic scene where the Sandtrooper uses the rod staff to control the large reptile creature of Tatooine.
This highly-accurate Sandtrooper Sergeant collectible figure is specially developed with great details including meticulously crafted Sandtrooper armor and helmet with distinctive weathering effects, a white pauldron signifying the sergeant ranking, a highly detailed survival backpack, the memorable droid ring part, two heavy blasters, binoculars, a rod staff and a desert-themed figure stand.
The highly-accurate Dewback collectible figure is skillfully developed based on the appearance of the creature in the film. Approximately 80cm in length, the magnificent Hot Toys collectible features greatly detailed head and body texture, an interchangeable open-mouth head, and a saddle for its rider!
Your Star Wars collectibles collection will definitely stand out with this amazing collectible set! Grab the Hot Toys Sandtrooper Sergeant and Dewback Figure Set Sixth Scale Star Wars Limited Collectible today!
Details For Hot Toys Sandtrooper Sergeant and Dewback Figure Set Sixth Scale Star Wars Limited Collectible
Sandtrooper Sergeant™ and Dewback™ – Movie Masterpiece Series – Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope™
- Star Wars
- Sandtrooper Stormtrooper Dewback
- Hot Toys
- Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure Set
- Sci-fi Pop Culture Action Adventure
What’s In the Box Hot Toys Sandtrooper Sergeant and Dewback Figure Set Sixth Scale Star Wars Limited Collectible
The Sandtrooper Sergeant Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Sandtrooper Sergeant in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- Finely crafted Sandtrooper Sergeant helmet and armor with specially applied distressed effects
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of weapons holding hands
- One (1) rod holding right hand
- One (1) Sandtrooper Sergeant armor with weathering effects
- One (1) creamy white colored pauldron
- One (1) shoulder pouch
- One (1) black under-suit
- One (1) creamy white belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of creamy white boots with weathering effects
- One (1) light repeating blaster
- One (1) heavy blaster
- One (1) survival backpack
- One (1) rod
- One (1) ring
- One (1) binoculars
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
The Dewback (Deluxe Version) Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Dewback in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- Excellent detail and coloration on mouth, teeth, tail, and rough texture of the skin
- Approximately 37cm H x 80cm L x 35cm W
- One (1) interchangeable closed jaw
- One (1) interchangeable right-standing leg
- One (1) set of leather-like bridle and sculpted saddle with fabric saddle bags
- Each collectible is specially hand-painted
Additional Details For Hot Toys Sandtrooper Sergeant and Dewback Figure Set Sixth Scale Star Wars Limited Collectible
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 6 per person.
- Product Size
- Sandtrooper Sergeant
Height: 11.81″ (30 cm) *
- Product Size
Height: 14.57″ (37 cm)
Width: 13.78″ (35 cm)
Depth: 31.5″ (80 cm) *
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.