Hot Toys Avengers Endgame Iron Man Mark LXXV Battle-Damaged Sixth Scale Figure
“I love you three thousand.” – Tony Stark
Avengers: Endgame was always going to mark the final Marvel Cinematic Universe appearance for some of the original Avengers. Since the very first Iron Man movie back in 2008, fans have been captivated by the incredible story of the genius billionaire Tony Stark and it’s sad to see the beloved character leaving the silver screen!
Inspired by the big moments in Avengers: Endgame, Sideshow, and Hot Toys are excited to present the sixth scale collectible figure battle damaged version of Iron Man Mark LXXXV as the latest addition to the ever-expanding Marvel Cinematic Universe lineup.
Meticulously crafted based on Tony Stark/Iron Man in the movie, the one-of-a-kind collectible figure features two interchangeable head sculpts including a newly developed head sculpt with battle damage and an interchangeable helmeted head with LED-light up function. The Iron Man armor has been faithfully reproduced with red, gold and charcoal grey coloring featuring battle damage and weathering effects, LED light-up functions scattered throughout the upper body, back and Arc Reactor on chest, a battle-damaged sixth scale Nano Gauntlet as seen in the movie equipped with LED light-up function and matching interchangeable hands mounted with all six Infinity Stones, an energy blade, a pair of claw blasters and a highly elaborated rock diorama dynamic figure stand.
This special collectible figure will serve as a great centerpiece for your Iron Man collection!
- Hot Toys
- Sixth Scale Figure
- GOX (Head Sculpt)
- E-Lee (Head Paint)
- JC. Hong (Head Paint) (Head Art Direction)
- Lok Ho (Paint)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Sixth Scale Figure features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man in Avengers: Endgame
- One (1) newly developed battle damaged head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32.5 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor include:
- Metallic red, gold and charcoal gray colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
- Specially designed battle-damaged armors over shoulder, chest, arms, and thighs
- 16 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of articulated air flaps at back of the armor
- One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of battle hands with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- Enhanced articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) energy blade
- One (1) pair of claw blasters
- One (1) damaged Nano Gauntlet with three (3) pieces of interchangeable hands including relax, gesture hand and hand with articulated fingers, mounted with six Infinity Stones (6 LED light-up points, battery operated)
- Specially designed rock-themed diorama dynamic figure stand
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Diecast zinc alloy
- Product Size
- Height: 12.79″ (324.87 mm) |