ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
The designs of Iron Man suits have always fascinated fans all over the world with its incisive geometric forms and innovative designs.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are delighted to officially present The Iron Man Mark VII (Diecast) Sixth Scale Figure from The Avengers by Marvel Studios. With a more masculine, more progressive and a distinct exterior design, the integrated Suit of Armors promotes its beautifully engineered features that surpass its predecessor.
Inspired by one of the jaw-breaking scenes that presents the suit launching to wrap around Tony Stark momentarily, the brand new Iron Man collectible figure successfully recreates Mark VII’s complicated yet distinctive alternative form – the large suit pod. This is also the first time that Hot Toys has adopted dynamic armor forms in its one-of-a-kind collectible figures, and it is surely a visual highlight that Iron Man fans have been longing for.
As one of the most popular armors in Tony Stark’s arsenal, the screen-accurate Mark VII Sixth Scale Collectible Figure is made with diecast materials and expertly crafted based on its appearance in the movie. The approximately 32.5cm tall figure features a newly painted head sculpt of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, an interchangeable LED light-up helmet, movie-accurate proportion and substantive detailed armor design with great articulations and the unique suit pod mode. The sixth scale figure specially features metallic red and gold painting on armor, interchangeable shoulder and forearm weapon-firing armor parts, LED light-up functions on eyes, palms, and arc reactor, as well as a specially designed diorama figure base!
The groundbreaking Iron Man Mark VII (Diecast) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure is an incomparable addition to any Marvel fans collection!
- Hot Toys
- Sixth Scale Figure
- JC. Hong
- Lok Ho
- Kojun (Head Sculpt)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Iron Man Mark VII (Diecast) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark VII in The Avengers
- One (1) newly painted battle-damaged helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie with removable mask
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles, and skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32.5 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Articulated flaps at the back of armor on legs
- One (1) pair of interchangeable calf legs
- Contains diecast material
- Metallic red and gold colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
- LED light-up circular-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of firing fists
- One (1) pair of battle hands with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged mask
- One (1) pair of interchangeable battle damaged shoulder armor
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable shoulder armors (normal and missile firing)
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable forearm armors (normal and laser firing)
- One (1) pair detachable forearm rockets
- Three (3) sets of interchangeable thigh armor (missile, armor & normal styles)
- One (1) interchangeable LED – light up chest armor plate
- One (1) pair of attachable specialized accessories for chest armor (placed under LED –light up chest plate)
- One (1) pair of attachable real-like red-colored lasers accessories
- Specially designed square-shaped road diorama dynamic figure base with movie logo and character nameplate
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Product Size
- Height: 12.79" (324.87 mm)