“You’re right, we do need back up.” – Tony Stark
Facing down his adversary, Iron Man primes his cutting-edge armor to discharge high-energy lasers in Iron Man 3. Known by its code name as the “Silver Centurion”, Iron Man Mark XXXIII is an Enhanced Energy Suit engineered by Tony Stark with more powerful repulsors. It was activated along with all the other suits when Tony ordered to initiate the “House Party Protocol”.
Recreates one of the extraordinary armors from the Iron Legion, today Comic Concepts and Hot Toys are proud to present Silver Centurion (Armor Suit Up Version) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure from the Iron Man 3 collection. Features specially designed armor parts to simulate the real-time suiting up process and illustrate its mechanical beauty.
Exquisitely crafted based on Silver Centurion in Iron Man 3, the diecast figure features a newly painted helmeted head sculpt with battle damage effects; a newly designed helmet head with LED-light up function and detachable mask; armor suit skillfully painted in crimson red and silver coloring with a metallic appearance; intricate design of the armors translating its complex structure and mechanical details; LED light-up functions scattered throughout the arms, legs, Arc Reactor on the chest and back; a pair of diecast forearm blades, interchangeable hands, and a figure stand.
This one-of-a-kind armor will certainly make a powerful addition to your Marvel collection!
- Hot Toys
- Sixth Scale Figure
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Silver Centurion (Armor Suit Up Version) Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Silver Centurion simulating suit up process in Iron Man 3
- One (1) battle damaged Tony Stark helmet head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
- One (1) helmeted head with LED light-up function and detachable mask (power-operated)
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles, and skin texture
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Multitude layers and shades of metallic red and silver-colored painting on armor
- 10 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor, such as Arc Reactor, chest, back, arms, and legs (white light, power-operated)
- Specially designed Silver Centurion armor parts, simulating suit up process, including:
- One (1) chest armor
- One (1) pair of shoulder armors
- One (1) pair of forearm armors
- One (1) pair of thigh armors
- One (1) pair of knee guards
- One (1) pair of calf armors
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, power-operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) pair of forearm diecast blades (attachable to forearm armors)
- One (1) themed figure base with movie logo and character nameplate
**Light up function operated using USB power
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Product Size
- Height: 12.6" (32 cm) *