“THERE WERE DRAGONS, WHEN I WAS A BOY.”
Sideshow presents the How to Draw Your Dragon Fine Art Print, an officially licensed art collectible by artist Heather Edwards, inspired by How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World.
Gather ‘round and learn to draw as Toothless creates his own masterpiece in this incredible illustration based on the third How to Train Your Dragon film, drawn like a page out of Hiccup’s own field guide. Edwards captures the unique visual transformation from sketch to full scene as the Night Fury is surrounded by other incredible dragon species, including a Hideous Zippleback, Stormcutter, Deadly Nadder, Monstrous Nightmare, Gronckle, the rare Light Fury, and their adorable offspring, the Night Lights. This joyous scene is captured in stunning detail and is sure to remain in your imagination far longer than any drawing made in the shifting Viking sands.
Each How to Draw Your Dragon Fine Art Print features an authorized, automated artist signature and an embossed Seal of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 500 pieces. This HTTYD movie collectible is a must-have for fans of the beloved animated trilogy.
Awaken the legend of these majestic creatures with the How to Draw Your Dragon Fine Art Print by Heather Edwards today.
- Officially licensed by Universal
- Limited edition of 500
- 26 x 18” fine art giclée print, approx 30 x 22.5” with frame
- 100% cotton, acid-free, certified archival matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- *Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid free paper, inserted in a protective plastic sleeve, and shipped in a 4” diameter tube*