Estimated To Ship Q4 2020
Prime 1 Studio is excited to present the Batman Damned Statue designed by no one else, but incredibly talented Lee Bermejo, an American comics artist best known for his collaborations with writer Brian Azzarello including the graphic novel.
Lee Bermejo’s Batman Damned design is very dark with stunningly realistic features. Even the base is specially designed by Mr. Bermejo featuring Joker holding a gun.
The DX version of Batman Damned Statue includes in total of four alternate Portraits and one Head Stand.
The Batman Damned statue, Concept design by Lee Bermejo, stands approximately 30 inches tall and it is a must have for all Batman fans. This will be the best statue to add in your collection with the MMDC-35: The Joker Statue!
- Statue Size approximately 30 inches
tall [H:76.1cm W:44.6cm D:50.9cm
- *Cape Size（H:68cm W:148cm）]
- Head Stand Size approximately 7 inches
tall [H:18.2cm W:26.2cm D:22.2cm]
- Poseable Fabric Cape
- One (1) Head Stand
- One (1) designed theme base
- Four (4) alternate Portraits (Regular, Horror, Grin & Damaged Expression)
- Three (3) interchangeable left-hand holding the two small Batarangs, a Grapple Gun and a Batarang
Formats: Museum Masterline
Series: Batman (Comics)
Scale: 1/3 Scale
Product Code: MMDC-39DXS
Product Size Approx.: H:76.1cm W:44.6cm D:50.9cm
Head Stand Size(H:18.2cm W:26.2cm D:22.2cm)
Cape Size（H:68cm W:148cm）
Product Weight Approx.: 21.5kg (Reference weight)
Material: Polystone and other materials