The eagle has landed.
Blitzway introduces the ASTRONAUT statue that captures the moment of the first moon landing by Apollo 11 and the first footstep ever imprinted on the surface of the moon. In August 1969, there was a historic moment that more than half a billion people worldwide watched on their televisions. Blitzway strived to turn this unforgettable moment into a vivid piece of art.
As it was the project to reproduce the historical fact, Blitzway did a lot of research and information gathering to present the elaborate space suit and equipment. The astronaut’s posture and the safety belt, connected to the ladder, make the astronaut seems to be standing on the moon and the realistic props used for the lunar mission add realism to this statue. The supporting structure rising over the helmet can make people imagine the scale of the lunar module. The designed base reconstructed from the motifs of the spaceship shows respect for this great achievement.
- 22.4 L x 17.7 W x 31 H inches (56.9cm x 45cm x 78.7cm)
- 1/4 Scale
- Made of polystone, PVC, ABS, metal & fabric
- Highly detailed likeness of the astronaut in an A7L space suit
- Precise and highly detailed equipments
- The perfectly tailored and designed outfit
- The dynamic posture and realistic natural painting
- Realistically designed diorama base from the motif of symbolic scenes of the first moon landing
- Apollo 11 Astronaut statue
- Freely movable connecting wire
- Special environmental sample container